GTT Training are able to provide a full range of courses both at the client's location and also using their specialised facilities. These include:
Located within the grounds of GTT's headquaters in Saint Remy les Chevreuse, approximately 50mins west of Paris (40mins from Orly).
- The Training Centre is equipped with :
- Simulator / Electronic Learning suite incorporating
- Specially designed to accommodate the new Liquid Gas / LNG Operations Simulator and to facilitate the learning from courses delivered using the system
- State of the art presentation tools
- Touch screen PC’s
- Use of tablets to facilitate on and off site learning
- Standard Classroom incorporating:
- State of the art presentation tools for use in a traditional lecture / presentation format for large groups
- Large lecture theatre
Liquid Gas / LNG Operations Simulator
- Developed in-house by GTT Training and incorporating the accumulated expertise in the behaviour of LNG within GTT.
- Designed specifically for simulating the handling of liquefied gases in all environments
- Configurable ship models allowing the instructor to select the most appropriate for the training to be conducted
- Simple to use but effective touch trainee interface
- Allows any operation that can be undertaken on the real systems / vessels to be conducted.
- Can be used with LNG Carriers (large and small), vessels using LNG as fuel, and Land Based Storage Applications
For further information see the G-Sim page.