Who is it for:
Those persons who wish to gain a better understanding regarding the equipment and systems installed, the regassification and related cargo operations along with the safety issues that need to be considered when operating FSRU's.
The course can be adapted to suit specific client requirements, with the course content revised to suit particluar installations if required.
Syllabus: This two day training course is designed to bring delegates up to date with the various technical options available for FSRU's and the corresponding operating requirements and includes the following subjects:
- Revision of the gas laws
- Hazards of LNG and HP Gas
- Tank protection systems
- Pressure control mechanisms
- Design and construction of the cargo tanks
- Introduction to regassification Systems
- Detailed analysis of the design and operation of the various componenents of a regassification plant
- Regas plant operations
- Cargo tank pressure and temperature managment
Methodology: Mixture of lectures and discussion
Certification: Upon completion each delegate will receive a certificate issued by GTT Training.
Duration: 2 days
Location: Can take place at a time or place of your convenience or at our dedicated training centre located at St Remy les Chevreuse, 40 mins west of Paris
Schedule: On request
Price: On request
Contact: For further information please complete and submit the form below or Phone: +44 (0)7909 101682