GTT Membrane Technologies
The following courses provide the attendee with an insight into the work that goes on behind the scenes to design the systems and also the practical aspects on installation and testing. Click on the course titles below to see the full details:
The traditional GTT course, covering the concept, design, components and erection of the membrane tank systems provided by GTT, together with uses in other sectors. The course takes place at our training centre located at the home of GTT, near Paris.
A four (4) day course that provides a detailed introduction into the design and techniques used in the construction of the technologies provided by GTT. The course takes place four times per year on a published schedule at the home of GTT in St Remy les Chevreuse, approximately 50mins west of Paris.
Specific benefits of the course include:
- Lecturers provided by the experts of the respective departments within GTT
- Tours of the GTT labortories
- Demonstrations of the techniques used in the construction of the various systems
Spaces on these courses are normally limited so early booking is recommended.
A 2 - 3 day course covering the same scope as the Paris based course above, but designed in a format that allows the client to select the specific modules that may be suitable for themselves and also the location where the course may be delivered.
A fully flexible course in which the content and location can be tailored to suit our clients. The course content includes most of the same lectures as the course provided in Paris and is delivered by a team of 2-3 experts, the actual number depending upon the course modules selected. The main benefits of this course are:
- Subject modules can be selected by the client so that the course covers the subjects most relevant to their requirements
- Can be delivered to any number of delegates in a time and place that is the most suitable for the client
- Delivered by experts in the field
- Provides a very cost effective solution when a client has a number of people they wish to recieve instruction in this subject area
A 1 day course which provides details about all the tests that can be used to verify the integrity of the various membrane systems produced by GTT
All the main tests are covered and the course includes practical sessiosn in which guidance is provided on how the different results may be interpreted.
The course can be delivered either in Paris or at your location.